Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Monday, March 02, 2009

La Sirena Grill Meetup

CLICK HERE for our complete coverage of La Sirena Grill Orange County or HERE for my review of La Sirena Grill and Cantina in El Segundo.

La Sirena Grill
3931 Portola Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92620
(714) 508-TACO (8226)

Listing on Yahoo! Local

Listing on Yelp

Official Site
Yahoo! Maps
Enter starting address:
Address

City, State and/or Zip


lasirena8

Just a quick mention that there is a preliminary Yelp meetup going on tomorrow at the La Sirena Grill in Irvine starting at 6:30pm. We'll have a bigger one later on down the road but will still have a few people there tomorrow night. CLICK HERE for more info on the official Yelp meetup page. You don't have to be a member of Yelp to come to this. UPDATE: La Sirena will have $5 quesadillas and nachos for tonight.

DSCF6256
Avocado-Lime Salad w/ Carnitas

CLICK HERE for our complete coverage of La Sirena Grill Orange County or HERE for my review of La Sirena Grill and Cantina in El Segundo.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry I won't be able to come to this one, friend. Hopefully I can come to the next one!

ChristianZ said...

We ended up having seven people there (that I was aware of) and everyone liked everything they got.

Melissa said...

Awesome! I hope I can come to the next one - I saw your remark about that on the Yelp! event page. Let me know.

ChristianZ said...

Will do.