Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Friday, November 21, 2014

La Poblana/El Fogon

La Poblana
1228 E Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(657) 622-3020

Official Site (May Change)

View in Google Maps

El Fogon was one of the Mexican places I ate at right before starting this blog. And then it took me almost 9 years to go back. Nothing against it; there's just a lot of places to go. So I go a couple months ago and it's still El Fogon; then I go two days and it's become La Poblana. But it uses the same menus as before, except that now the menus have blue tape over the name and over some of the prior menu items. It may be run by the same people as before, because at least one employee seemed to have been there on my prior visit. If anyone knows, please leave a comment.


Front Entrance

Menu

Molcajete de Aves

Front of Business Card

Chips & Beans & Salsa

Chicken Pozole Verde

Click here for the full flickr photo album (22 photos so far).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, I didn't realize you were behind the attempt to bring back Naugles. I've been following you on Twitter for a while now.

I'm rooting for your success!

ChristianZ said...

Thanks! Hope to get you some Naugles food soon.