Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Celebrate La Vida Cantina’s One Year Anniversary At Fiesta this Sunday
Costa Mesa, California – La Vida Cantina will host a One Year Anniversary Fiesta on Sunday, July 19 from 4 pm until 2 am to celebrate its first anniversary. The Costa Mesa restaurant will have live music, Happy Hour specials throughout the evening, and tequila tastings. The Anniversary Specials will include five shots of Herradura tequila and five Corona for $40, $4 Premium House Margaritas, $3 Coronas, 50% off all appetizers, and other specials.
La Vida Cantina’s One Year Anniversary by the Numbers:
- Sold over 50,000 tacos just during the restaurant’s Taco Tuesday (all year)
- Sold over 22,500 House Margaritas during their Taco Tuesday
- Sold over 7,800 Coronas During Taco Tuesday
- Sold over 25,000 Coronas over the past year
- Sold over 22,700 Dos XX Amber Beer over the past year
- Sold over 3,400 orders of Ahi Tostaditas over the past year
- Sold over 3,600 orders of Churros over the past year
La Vida Cantina Expands Popular Brunch to Saturdays; Father’s Day Special Also Offered on Sunday
Memorial Day Margaritas & More
Enjoy a Memorial Day Celebration at La Vida Cantina. The popular Costa Mesa restaurant will offer Happy Hour specials all day, from 11 a.m. until closing, including 50% off select appetizers; $3 Corona Extra USA & Dos Equis Amber; $4 Premium House Margaritas; and $5 House Wine. Also on Mondays at La Vida Cantina, kids eat FREE! Receive a complimentary kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree (offer for children 12 and under.) La Vida Cantina is located on the upper level of The Triangle (former Triangle Square) in Costa Mesa. The restaurant offers an expansive patio with a large bar, as well as a elegant but relaxed dining room and interior bar. For reservations, please call (949) 612-2349.