Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Salsa from 213 Foods

Photo

I had some salsa dropped off for me recently from 213 Foods based in Yorba Linda. I tried a little bit of this excellent stuff and was going to try more the next day but my roommates got to it and ate up most of each of the three jars, then cleaned out the bottles and blended the remainder together. If you want salsa this good look for it at the following markets:

Available at:

  • Haggen
  • Pacific Ranch Market
  • Toms Farms
  • The Butchery
  • Nutrishop
  • 4th St Market Place
  • Vons (coming soon to a few locations)
  • Albertsons (coming soon to a few locations)

The owner of the company, Robert Lawton, told me:

We've shipped to 3 continents including all over the US. Grandma Jo (Josephina) was my grandmother; her picture on the label is an artist's rendering. There is a rumor out there it took us 213 attempts to get our recipe perfected, but our DBA for 213 Foods is actually "Two Thirteen Foods" which is for my birthday, February 13th.
All Mixed Together

No comments: