Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Friday, June 22, 2007

El Pollo Loco's New Barbecue Chicken

Earlier this month Irvine-based El Pollo Loco introduced its barbecue chicken flavor to be available for a limited time only (until September 4). This flavor is utilized in El Pollo Loco's traditional chicken dinners as well as a BBQ Ranch Chicken Tostada Salad and a BBQ Chicken Quesadilla.


The full description and photo of the salad can be found in the recently updated Salad Wars entry here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and when I searched for "loco" all I came up with was El Pollo Loco.

If you are looking for a top 5 mexican place, you should try Taco Loco in Laguna Beach. Try the shrimp tacos, the best in the state!

ChristianZ said...

Oh, I know about Taco Loco. There will definitely be a review of them in the future.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed that El Pollo
Loco's chicken just doesn't taste
as good as it used to be? Could
it be that they switched to an
automated cooking process a couple
of years ago.

I guess I'm spoiled since I have
a Charo Chicken near me.