Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rubio's Gourmet Tacos



The Rubio's Fresh Mex chain has recently come out with four gourmet tacos:

  • Sirloin Steak
  • Garlic Herb Shrimp
  • Chicken
  • Portobello & Poblano
Each is "served on warm corn tortillas with toasted cheese, slices of fresh avocado, habañero citrus salsa and chipotle picante sauce."

I just went and got the Gourmet Taco Plate with the shrimp taco and the mushroom taco. And they gave me a coupon for a free drink the next time I go back and get a gourmet taco from there again.

Official Site

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great blog! Keep up the good work Christian!

125, 13, 5 & 6 said...

Dude, did you like the shrimp gourmet taco? Thinking about going. How'd you get a drink coupon?

ChristianZ said...

Yep, I liked both of them. Give 'em a try!

indra said...

that picture make me hungry.hehe
.have you taste indonesian cuisine? ok, i’m waiting you in my blog.tx