Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Friday, November 14, 2008

Gabbi's New Desserts #3


Stopped by Gabbi's yesterday and in addition to my tacos al pastor for lunch I tried out one of their new desserts, the flan with figs in rompope sauce:

DSCF5411

While my dining partner loved the Dulce de Leche Cheesecake, "Caramelized bananas, guava coulis & tropical sorbet:"

DSCF5412

Their two other new, seasonal desserts, which I hope to try soon and will post pictures of here when I can, are the Pumpkin Creme BruleƩ served with vanilla bean gelato and the Rustic Pear & Apple Tart with Tamarindo glaze & toasted almond gelato. UPDATE: I have since tried these other two desserts:

DSCF5416


DSCF5417




Click HERE or on the "gabbi's" label below to read our extensive coverage and to view plenty of photos of their food and their still signless exterior, directions, a link to their official website and more:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Now THAT is a place I really want to try. Been hearing about it from you, Gustavo and others for far too long.

ChristianZ said...

Yes, you need to try it. I've even been thinking of doing a Foodbuzz dinner there but don't wait until that happens to get there on your own.