Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Library Card + Chipotle = Free Burrito


Here's a note from Judy "the Foodie" who has written us a couple guest reviews.

So, after having nixed my cable and Internet service at home to make for recession-proof living (I'm fine), I've become quite the regular at quaint establishments such as the Orange County public libraries.

On a recent visit to one of these neighborhood research repositories, I learned of a special promotion Chipotle is doing this Saturday, March 28. If you have an Orange County Public Library card (not to be confused with a city library card), you can bring it to one of two Chipotle locations and pick up a free burrito, bowl order of tacos or salad.

Yup, I was excited when I heard about it too, and curious. No doubt, this is probably the fast-casual's way of staying competitive in this economy. Who can blame them? Even upscale establishments are offering ridiculous two-fers and happy-hour specials to keep lines spilling out their doors. Aren't we all looking for the relief to kick in?

Details you might ask:

What: Free burrito, bowl, order of tacos or salad
Where: Chipotle at either Northpark on Irvine & Culver or in Tustin on Newport & First
When: Saturday, March 28, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.

DON'T FORGET: This special is only valid if you show your OCPL card

Maybe we'll all run into each other!

Happy eating.

Judy "the foodie"

I think I actually have an Orange County Public Library card so I'm going to try to make it there myself. Read out complete Chipotle in Orange County coverage by clicking here.

UPDATE

Judy and I just met at the Irvine location for lunch. There were a lot of people there showing their library card pride. Here's some pictures:

DSCF6407


DSCF6406


DSCF6404


DSCF6405

No comments: