Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Taco Rosa - Review #1 Update



Okay, so I went back to Taco Rosa the day after my last visit. I had only gone the first time because I knew I'd be near there the next day with somebody who had said before that they don't particularly like Taco Rosa . . . but when I was out with them that's where they wanted to go. So, if somebody who doesn't like Taco Rosa still wants to go there then it must be good. And this time they brought the free appetizers right out. It was a mini tostada and a chimichanga. We also tried the mango and fresa (strawberry) aguas frescas and I had a very good zucchini quesadilla (known on the menu as flor de calabaza; it might sound funny but don't knock it till you try it) and we shared a cheesecake flan which came this time decorated with fresh raspberries.

No comments: