Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taco Bell New Menu Items

While driving around yesterday and driving past a couple Taco Bells I noticed that they have a new Triple Steak Burrito:


and a new Frutista Creme drink:


Went later at dinnertime and tried out the Triple Berries ‘n Crème Frutista Freeze and found it nice and refreshing and even a little dessert-like (somebody check the calorie count on this). In fact, after I ordered it then a taco and some nachos the guy taking my order said, "Would you like a drink with that?" I said, "I already ordered a drink." "Oh . . . oh, yeah. That's right." Couldn't blame him since these definitely straddle the line between beverage and dessert.

1 comment:

Captain said...

380 grams (13.4oz) = 270 calories

For comparison's sake, Haagen-Daz strawberry ice cream (my fave) is
250 calories for 106 grams (1/2 cup).