Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Del Taco Fries and Tacos

A couple months back I stopped by the Del Taco near Disneyland and saw that they had a couple new items that were variations on their Deluxe Chili Fries. I tried what they then called the "Loaded Backyard BBQ Fries:"

Loaded Backyard BBQ Fries from Del Taco

Being a fan of barbecue sauce and chili fries this made a perfect mixture. Just today (Nov. 10, 2010) Del Taco's coupon mailer came showing that these "Loaded Fries" are now available at most Del Tacos:

IMG00157-20101110-1541

With the "Loaded Backyard BBQ Fries" having their name changed to "Beefy BBQ Fries" and the "Deluxe Nacho Fries" retaining their name. The mailer also showed some tacos I hadn't seen before, the Carne Asada Steak Taco and the Pollo Asado Chicken Taco:

IMG00156-20101110-1539

If anyone tries these before I do please leave a comment about them here.

UPDATE: I have since tried the Nacho Fries. They're like a spicier version of the normal chili fries. My preference would be for the barbecue ones.

IMG00169-20101111-1800

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those fries look delicious, I am definitely picking them up tonight or tomorrow. I get hungry just looking at the pictures

ChristianZ said...

Thanks for the comment. I ended up trying the nacho fries and the new tacos a couple hours ago.

Anonymous said...

How were they?

ChristianZ said...

I liked my barbecue fries.

Anonymous said...

me too, I ordered it twice on two separate days and the second day it seemed much better, I didn't notice the strip of bacon when I first ate them but I thought they were very good. did you try the nacho fries ?

ChristianZ said...

Yep, got the Nacho fries after posting this entry and just added the picture in.