Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Taco Rosa - Quick Lunch and Photos

Taco Rosa
2632 San Miguel Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
(949) 720-0980

Listing on Yahoo! Local

Listing on Google Local

Official Site

I don't need to write a whole lot here. Anybody familiar with this blog knows how I favor Taco Rosa, but for some reason I have never taken good pictures there yet. So I went on a lunch break and ended up with three halfway decent photos. Not excellent but certainly servicable.

Taco Rosa Appetizer Tray
Appetizer tray - tostadita and escabeche

Taco Rosa Ensalada Nutritiva
Ensalada Nutritiva (only on the lunch menu)

Taco Rosa Flan
Flan - Once again presented in a way I'd never seen before


joy said...

Wow, that flan is SUPER fancy! The salad looks yummy, too.

ChristianZ said...

The salad was definitely good but looked even better the first time I got it.