Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Friday, January 04, 2008

Kantina, RIP

Unless I hear otherwise I am going to assume that Kantina is closed since their website is down and they don't answer their phone and they don't respond to e-mail. If anybody has information to the contrary please let me know.

UPDATE (April 3, 2008): Now their website seems to be back up and running.

2 comments:

Marie-Lizette said...

I drove by on Feb. 9, 2008 at around 9pm and the building was dark and the parking lot was empty. The sign is still there, but that's about it. Bye, bye filet mignion tacos...

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD IT CLOSED THE SERVICE WAS AWFUL,THE WHOLE STAFF DIDN'TCARE ABOUT THE COSTUMERS.