Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudoMexican Flavors on the High Seas

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Think Pink (Breast Cancer Reduction Linked to Mexican Food Consumption)

Frequent blog reader Daniel just sent in this news item from Slashfood stating that a steady diet of Mexican food may help to prevent the occurrence of breast cancer. If that's true then that's good news for everyone, except for maybe non-Mexican restaurants. Where's my pink ribbon icon when I need it?

BTW, a new restaurant review is coming soon.

4 comments:

angelina said...

This is a very informative blog – one of the best of its kind. I have gone through all the posts but I have some doubts about some thing. Updates of this blogs are rare. Since blog needs latest info, I humly request the blog master to update this blog when ever gets time.
All other aspects are really Great. I have some own blogs in this subject – on malignancy and malignant cancers or tumors - I shall link this blog from them. I think this blog needs that as this is very informative.
And about complete cure of Cancers and malignant tumors I was simply wondering why common men like me and you can work for this/in this direction? It may be scientist’s subject, but I think we too can provide good contribution to this subject... I could see an informative guide on malignant cancers and the cure of cancer etc from following URL
http://www.helpcure.com/cancer
This site will give you a free cancer- guide which details how to cure cancers by Holistic Treatment – Only useful treatment to cure cancer completely- and also on how to care cancer as well as much information about the cancers
Thanks lot

ChristianZ said...

I actually update this blog quite often.

Judy "the foodie" said...

Good stuff, thanks for sharing! Yes this is good news as I have plenty of Mexican food.

ChristianZ said...

Tastes good and reduces cancer is a good combination.