Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our photos on flickr • We pay $10 per published guest review; E-mail Blogger for info.

SPECIAL TOPICS: Taco TuesdayDisneylandMenudo

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tequila Jack's

Have just started working in Long Beach recently. It shouldn't affect the output of Orange County Mexican restaurant reviews here but from time to time I may make brief mentions of Mexican restaurants found just north of the county line. For instance, for lunch today I went to Tequila Jack's in Shoreline Village on the Long Beach Harbor and had some excellent portobella mushroom fajitas. They with a cob of corn that was so juicy it kept squirting all over my eyeglasses. The last time I was at there was six years ago when I had a different job in this same area.

No comments: